2006年12月18日

my life of a whole sunday

I did not get up until 8:30 Am yesterday. I would have planned to do laundry first after breakfast, then get my digital camera rapaired and go out for shopping with Suxian (the girl who lives with us) . However, when I was having breakfast, one of my friends called me and said that she was not happy and asked me to go out with her.

Therefore, I had to do laundry in a hurry, then got my camera repaired. After that, I went out with here. We first bought some clothes for her, then walked to a park and chatted sitting in the lawn for a long time. We did not leave until 3:00 pm, then we had some snacks. After that, she got something else to do and I went back home for a rest.

I invited her to have dinner with us (she said she did not want to go home and cook for dinner), then we played poker (with my bf and Suxian) for a while. I went to sleep at about 9:30 pm. Of course, I chatted with my bf for a while before falling asleep.

This is the life of my last whole sunday.



昨天早上我一直到8:30才起床。本来打算吃了早饭先洗衣服,然后把数码相机拿去修理,再和素仙去逛街的。可是在吃早饭的时候,有个朋友打电话给我,说她心情不好,让我陪她出去。

我只好匆匆忙忙地把衣服洗了,再把相机拿去修理,然后陪她出去。我们先去逛街买衣服,之后步行到公园里,坐在草坪上聊天。我们聊了很久,一直到下午三点才离开。之后她去办事情,我就回家休息。

晚上我请她在我家吃饭(她说她不想回家,也不想烧晚饭),之后我们打了一会儿牌。大概在九点半左右我就睡觉了,当然,在睡觉之前和男友聊了一会儿。

这就是我昨天一天的生活了。

没有评论: