2007年1月27日

The reasons of being a good guy

When I blamed my boyfriend for something, he often insisted that he is one of few Chinese good guys. Here are his reasons.

Compared with most of other Chinese men, firstly, he never gambles (except for fun). Secondly, he scarcely drinks, much less is drunk. Thirdly, he barely comes back home after 11pm at night, not even to mention stays outside all the night, never flirts with other women or finds prostitutes. Fourthly, he hardly smokes at home (except at his office). Fifthly, he always respects me, supports me, never controls me and stops me doing what I like to do. Lastly, he often helps me with cooking and chores as long as he is free and energetic.

Although what he told me is true and I admit that he is a good guy, not doing “bad” things can not lead to the result that he is a good guy. Furthermore, I did not ask him not to drink or smoke. Actually, I do not hate drinking and I even like the smell of cigarettes (my father likes smoking and I grow up with this kind of smell).

Anyway, these reasons do work because I would stop blaming him when he told me things like this every time. Compared with other Chinese men, I think he is really one of few Chinese good guys.

没有评论: