2007年3月22日

She is going to Shenzhen

One of my best girl friends is going to Shenzhen because her boyfriend is there. Last night we held a party for her in my house. We invited some of her and our friends and all of us had a nice night.

She will be very far from me from now on. Maybe we would not go out for shopping, walking or something like this together any more. She would not come here when she feels unhappy, neither would I. Although we can still keep in contact on the Internet or telephone, I still feel a little bit sad. She is one of few friends I can talk about anything with, and she is the only one whom I feel totally relaxed when I am with.

Anyway, things are always changing and even if the best of friends must part in the end (天下没有不散的宴席). I hope she will always be happy. I told her I would always be there when she needs me.

没有评论: