2007年3月16日

Some Thoughts

Sometimes I think this way and other times I think that way. I do not know why I am often like this. Maybe, there are some things I think I should do but I do not really like to do in my heart. In many cases, we cannot just live for ourselves, can we?

Last night I did not feel good because I confused and scared myself again and could not find it out. I tried to listen to the sound from my deep heart but I could not hear clearly. I realized that I do not really understand myself sometimes. My God, it is so bad. I admit that sometimes I made myself so busy that I forgot to listen to sounds from my heart. However, when I remembered, I could not hear clearly.

I still kept thinking about it when I got up this morning. At the same time, there were so many house things to do and I could not concentrate on them that I was almost late for work. I told my boyfriend I might not have breakfast at home because I did not think I had enough time. He was not happy and wanted to help me when I was washing my hair. I told him I did not think it was not faster to do it with his help than by myself, but he insisted, then I was urgent and felt a little bit impatient. But I still said to him softly and accepted his help. He was just trying to help and I could not frustrate him. Finally, I had breakfast at home and made him happy ( anyway he prepared for me.)

Anyway, I feel happy because my boyfriend is kind to me and I am trying my best to be kind to him.

2 条评论:

Unknown 说...

Your English is so good :).

I would only change one thing, it might have been better to say I "But I still spoke to him softly" instead of said.

It is not easy to tread the path between what you wish to do and what you should do, I hope you find a balance.

liulianxiaoyu 说...

It is helpful. Thank you. :)

I hope you have a nice day!