2006年12月30日

An easygoing and hurried night

Last night my bf and Suxian went to attend a seminar. Therefore, there was only me in the house. I originally planned to wash dishes first after dinner, then do laundry and mop the floor. After that, read for a while. However, my bf asked me to find online information for him after dinner. Since I had sit in front of the computer, I also wanted to relax for a short while----I played a simple online game several times, chatted with my friends (online) for a while, and wrote a reply thread (in English and it took me a long time). Sometimes, it is precisely comfortable to be home alone.

After all these things done, I looked at the clock. Oh, my God, it had been over 9 o’clock. They would come back very soon, but I had not done any chores. If he knew that I did not get the chores done, he must say something about it,even if he could not criticize me. Immediately, I had these things done as soon as possible and it altogether took me only less than half an hour. What they saw was again a clean and orderly house when they came back.


悠闲又匆忙的一个晚上

昨天晚上老公和素仙去参加一场研讨会,家里只有我一个人了。我本来打算吃过晚饭先洗碗,再洗衣服、拖地板,之后再看会儿书的,可是吃过晚饭后老公叫我帮他上网查些资料,既然坐在电脑旁边了,我也想放松一下,玩了几把小游戏,和朋友聊了会儿天,又写了一篇回帖(用英语写的,花了很长时间)。有时候,一个人在家就是舒服。


这些事情都做完以后,我一看时间,天啊,已经9点多了,老公他们很快就要回来了,而我家务一点儿还没做呢。如果他回来后看到我没有做好家务,即使不批评我,也会说我的。我马上以最快的速度把这些事情做好,总共花了不到半个钟头的时间。等他们回来的时候,看到的又是一个干净整洁的家了。

没有评论: