2007年1月21日

About "should have" and "would have"

In most cases, when I wrote a subjunctive sentence (subjunctive mood), I remember I could use a "should + have(本来应该)" sentence. However, I often forgot I could also ( or have to) use a "would + have (本来可以)" sentence in some cases. Yes, I would find it out if there happens to be an English grammar book nearby, but I forgot about it later. I remember that I have looked up it for several times. Of course, always forgot later. I am even wondering how it happened.
I confronted the same problem when I wrote the journal yesterday. I thought about it for a while and finally used the "should+have+V" sentence . However, I realized it could be wrong when I read several sentences of the "would+have" construction in an article today. I hope I will remember it from now on. :)

没有评论: