2007年1月15日

A Nice Day


Yesterday I went to see my friend who lives in the nearby city. I found an essay when I was reading an English book named Chicken Soup for the Grieving Soul on the way there. I like it so much and I should have planned to post it here last night. However, I did not have enough time because I had an appointment with other friends----going to disco.

My friends asked me why I suddenly wanted to go to disco as I invited them. Yes, they had reasons to be wondering because I scarcely went to this kind of places and it was about five months ago that I went there last time. Therefore, I had to explain to them over and over again. I hated that.

Anyway, we had a nice night----we drank some beer (just a little bit), danced and talked. I saw some girls coming by themselves. Maybe, some of them just got dumped, had a fight with their respective boyfriends, or were not just in good mood. Actually, I was a little bit worried about them because I do not think it is safe here and I would never dare to come by myself.

My bf had not yet gone to bed and was chatting with several friends on the internet when I came back on nearly midnight. He asked me whether I had a nice night and I said yes. Then he reminded me that that kind of places is a little bit dangerous. I knew he was just worried about me. Thus I smilingly promised that I would be careful and never go there by myself. He smiled.

PS: I think it is better to write journals directly in English. As hard it is, I would like to try.

没有评论: